Saturday, January 19, 2008

WINE SENSES

I'm completely illiterate when it comes to wine. I have, however, gotten by so far by recommendations. Be it a website, a colleague or my neighbor, I'm all ears.But it's not until chancing upon tastevine.com, that I've realized that the wines I've been recommended all this while may not be an "accurate recommendation".
Recommendations at tastevine.com work like this. You are given a list of wines to rate and describe. Your "wine leanings", if I may, are then captured and you'll be given a "tasteID". This allows the folks at tastevine.com to make recommendations which are tailored to your taste buds!

So whether it's red wine you're looking for, or merlot, or chardonnay, you can't get a more accurate recommendation than at tastevine.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails