Friday, April 11, 2008

HORSING AROUND IN LIFE

I remember going to the horse racing track in the neighboring state a long time ago. I must have been around 8 years old then. It was the last day of our family trip; having covered all the major tourist attractions, we were looking for a place to kill time.

I’ve seen my share of horses on the telly, but seeing them right before my eyes at the racetrack was something else altogether. Since then, I’ve been perpetually intrigued over horse racing. Looking back, I sure am glad we went to see the horse race instead of going to catch a movie at the local cinema.I’ve always wondered how they train the horses. Apparently, the people in the industry rely on something called a horse walker to make sure that their stallions are in their best shape for the race.

One such company to carry horse walkers is Euro Gait Master. These horse exerciser (as they are otherwise as) are quite different from the way the conventional horse walkers and treadmills work, and are much better at getting the job done. The environment is more conducive for training, which is good news for both the trainer and the horse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails