Monday, September 8, 2008

ESSENTIAL TRAVELING COMPANIONS

Traveling is a lot of fun and it is a great way to relax and enjoy all the wonderful sights and sounds that the destinations bring into our lives. For most of us, traveling usually means going to vacation destinations and bringing back exotic gifts and souvenirs for friends and family.

In my case, the ideal practice would be to travel light with ample luggage space available to bring back all the good haul of gifts and souvenirs. I always go to ShopWiki for the best luggage buying guide online. Not only do they have an extensive coverage on different luggage types available, they also highlight various USA airlines luggage policies with details on permitted weight and dimensions. Very convenient indeed!

For me I prefer a lightweight luggage as my main carry on baggage. And in place of a laptop bag I would definitely go for a sturdy backpack which also can carry my other personal items. That means one check-in baggage and a hand carry backpack whenever boarding an airplane.And through some easy research on the ideal luggages that suit my requirements on ShopWiki, I picked the Rick Steves Ultra-Lightweight Rolling Luggage for its ultra-lightweight and high durability. As for my backpack I choose the Targus revolution notebook backpack with SafePORT Air Cushion System to store my Lenovo Thinkpad T61 notebook. With the ultimate in notebook protection, I do not have to worry about accidentally bumping my backpack when I turn to navigate busy streets and public transportation stations.
And I owe it all to ShopWiki for picking out the ideal luggages that suit my every needs. Thanks ShopWiki!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails