Thursday, April 30, 2009

ULTIMATE DIRECT TV

I still remember the days where Direct TV was not existent and over the air terrestrial TV was the only available TV media. Channels were very limited (only 3 channels back then) and they were not broadcasting 24 hours daily. To catch prime time shows I had to adjust my personal schedule to match that of the TV programming schedule which was always a major inconvenience for me. There were no reruns so once you have missed an episode be ready to look else where to fill the missing gap. In every 15 minutes or so there were always commercial breaks and I had no choice but to sit through them (or go to the loo or something).

I must admit that I am one of the many who jumped for joy with the introduction of DirectTV. Instead of adjusting my personal schedule to match TV programming schedule, the Directv System has given me the power and control to adjust my very own Directv Service to suit my personal schedule. I can set my Direct TV System to record my favorite shows minus all the commercials and watch it at a later time at my convenience.

I am a PREMIER Ultimate Entertainment Package fan of the Direct TV Service as it comes with all 265 digital channels, 12 FREE HD Pay Per View movies and FREE DVR or HD receiver after instant rebates! It is truly the Ultimate Entertainment Package that DirectTV has to offer. They are one of the cheapest Direct TV dealers so you know you will be getting your money's worth of every penny spent.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails