Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TUTORING LIFE

There are some things in life which are easy. Tutoring my younger cousin in her school subjects is far from being one of those things. I guess it’s true what they say – you may be good at something, but it does not naturally follow that you would be a good teacher.

The science subjects have been particularly challenging and more often than not, my cousin have always needed chemistry help and physics tutoring. It is difficult because I would have to spend hours on end devising the best way to make the whole chemistry tutoring and physics tutoring experience fun and effective. It gets so frustrating sometimes that I wish I could just throw in the towel and hire a proper physics tutor and chemistry tutor.

I was at my wits end when I finally hit the internet and did some research online. Turns out that you can actually get online physics tutoring and online chemistry tutoring! One of the places where you can get an online physics tutor and an online chemistry tutor is TutorVista.

Tutorvista is cool because for just a small sum of money a month, you get unlimited one-on-one sessions with a professional tutor on the subject. The system utilizes a virtual whiteboard workspace with a chatroom feature, which I think is ingenious!

Man, I should have signed her up a lot earlier. Just think of the number of hours I would have saved. Think I’m gonna take them up on the free demo and see how it goes. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails