Wednesday, October 6, 2010

CATCHING UP SCRUB SETS IN LIFE

I have a few friends and acquaintances who work in health care and I often wonder about several aspects of their work life. Just the other day, I had lunch with my friend Faris who works as nurse in a private hospital. One of the first thing that piqued my interest was the uniform she was wearing. She told me it was a daily hassle to change into regular clothes before going out for lunch. Hence she just wore one of her medical Scrubs set for the lunch appointment with me.

During lunch I took the opportunity to ask her more about her work life. She told me more about her daily routine at the hospital, working on shifts instead of normal working hours and her feelings of joy and happiness from being able to help others who are in need. I told her I was envious of her high pay which was more than four times than what I was earning on my 9 to 5 office job. She replied that it was the compensation for the long working hours she has to endure.
Eventually the topic of our conversation returned to her medical Scrub Sets. I asked her did she ever get bored wearing the same all white nursing uniform during work. She replied yes but added that things are looking better since newer stylish variations of medical Scrubs are always emerging in the market. I told her to wear different medical Scrub Sets the next time we have lunch together before we parted ways.

Lifesigns Life Quotes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails