Wednesday, November 2, 2011

RACKING SPICES IN LIFE

Last week I went to visit my cousin as he has just moved in to his new house. To be honest, I thought long and hard about the ideal house warming gift for the occasion but came out blank. So I went to visit him empty handed. As he was showing me around the new house, something caught my eye in the kitchen. My cousin likes to cook during his free time and he stocks quite a bit of spices in his kitchen. The thing that caught my eye was the wooden old rickety spice rack he was using to store his spices. Then it dawned on me that I should get him a few spice racks for his kitchen.
When I reached home, the first thing that I did was to search online for suitable kitchen spice racks as my cousin's house warming gifts. I was slightly astounded by the various shapes and sizes that modern spice racks come in. Well after much consideration, I have decided upon an elegant yet functional wall spice rack. That way, my cousin can have more table top space available during his cooking process.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails