Friday, June 6, 2008

COLLECTIBLES AND MEMORABILIA PRESENTS

Ever since discovering the wonderful shopping site that is ShopWiki, that is my first stop whenever I need to do some online shopping. Just the other day when I was wondering on what to get for my sister's birthday, I came across some fantastic collectibles and memorabilia while browsing through ShopWiki. As tempted as I was to get some collectible dolls or music boxes I knew that my sister has grown out of fascination with those (then again, maybe not!).I decided to find something more suitable for the occasion like collectible thimbles and rare books (my sis is an avid reader after all). Then I remembered my sister was very much into feng shui so my final choice for her birthday present came from the collectible rocks and minerals section. Talk about a major turn around from the norm: getting a piece of rock for a present! Not just any rock, but an exotic natural crystal which oozes with good luck all over too (that maybe just me talking there).
All in all, my sis was quite surprised and pleased (luckily) when I gave her the special birthday present.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails