Tuesday, December 15, 2009

STAINLESS FOR LIFE

"It's the most wonderful time of the year. There'll be much mistltoeing. And hearts will be glowing..."

Stop yourself before you reach out for yet another box of Lindt chocolates for the Secret Santa gift this year! Unless of course, you've been forced to participate in the annual office Secret Santa - in which case, who really cares what the office gossip queen really wants for Christmas.

And for the love of humanity, nobody really knows what to do with a stuffed Rudolph or Santa teddy bear after Christmas. So do your recipient a favor and think outside generic holiday gifts.

I'm Secret Santa for my cousin this year. While he's been dropping not-so-subtle hints about how cool Dissidia: Final Fantasy for the PSP is, I've decided to get something that would outlast the fad of a PSP game. Besides, I'm feeling pretty generous this year.

I've decided to get him (drum roll) a blomus stainless steel firepit! Of all things, why a firepit? Once in a while, he would organize an outdoor feed-the-mozzies night (because he can) and we would have campfire. So what better way to spruce up the next outdoor session than a blomus stainless steel firepit! I mean, have you guys seen a picture of the thing? It's sleek, rustproof and too awesome to give it a pass.

It's either that or a blomus stainless steel fireplace set. But if I get him the fireplace set, he'd be sure to ask why I didn't get him the totally rad blomus stainless steel free standing fireplace instead. Um, yeah. It's more than double the price, if you haven't notice.

Anyway, I've been perfecting my scones lately in hopes of organizing a bi-monthly afternoon tea and scones over at my house. I've decided to get the blomus stainless steel teaset to make jaws drop. And believe me, you, jaws will drop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails