Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BILLSHRINK IN LIFE


My sister got a brand new iPhone 3GS for her birthday courtesy of her other half. She let me and my cousin played around with it and ever since then my cousin has been eager to get one for himself. With a sudden windfall of luck, he finally got his phone when his father found one lying by the roadside at the airport! After unsuccessfully trying to locate the previous owner, the finders keepers rule applied. The next course of action would be to find the cheapest cell phone plans available.

That is where Billshrink comes into the picture. With a few keystrokes and mouse clicks, Billshrink will find and present you with your best suited plan according to your customized requirements. I just found out that I can save nearly $500 annually by switching to another plan! Now that is something I will definitely look into. In addition, if you are looking for a similar solution that will compare credit cards you are in luck because Billshrink does that as well! The best part is you do not have to pay to use Billshrink: its free!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails