Monday, May 24, 2010

ALGEBRA HELP FOR LIFE


My cousin, who also happens to be my next door neighbor, has no qualms running to my house bugging me for algebra 1 help. My cousin does not just stop there with her algebra 1 problems. As if I am a walking book of algebra 1 answers, she would ask me all sorts of questions pertaining to the subject.

I guess this is partially my fault, because I have always given the impression that I am an expert in algebra 1 and algebra 2. I always got lucky in school in solving algebra 2 problems. But truth be told, age has gotten the better of me and I tend to take longer in giving out algebra 2 answers. I thought about this for a while and to buy me time, I would introduce my cousin to all sorts of distractions from the latest MMORPG to the latest blockbuster movies. I admit that this is not of any help whatsoever as her exams are coming up soon. It is too late to look for a tutor who can provide algebra 2 help to my cousin this late in the day. I crossed my fingers and went online. I remember my friend telling me about TutorVista a few months back, so I decided to check it out. I was in luck. TutorVista is the perfect solution for my cousin's requirements.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails