Monday, May 10, 2010

PIANO LESSONS FOR LIFE

When I was little, about 12 years old, I used to think very highly of my peers who took musical instrument lessons. They were highly regarded as the elite bunch who have rich parents to provide for them. Without any extra musical tutoring, the only instrument that I could carry a proper beat with was the drum. Truth to be told, I was and still is fascinated by the heart felt melody that can only be produced by the piano. But getting piano lessons the conventional way can be rather costly.

With a recently renewed vigor to learn how to play the piano from scratch, I quickly fired up Firefox and googled for any good piano lessons that I could manage to find. I should have looked up piano lessons on the internet sooner as there are a multitude of helpful resources available which are of minimal cost or even free! All I need now is to set aside some time and incite more dedication into learning piano lessons so that I can finally play something more complicated than "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails