Friday, November 5, 2010

THE WAY WE SEE IT IN LIFE

Black laptop computer - “It isn't a matter of black is beautiful as much as it is white is not all that's beautiful”

The eye doctor instructed her patient to read a chart on the wall. He
looked at it and read, "A, B, F, N, L and G."

The doctor turned the light back on and wrote in her notebook.

"How'd I do, Doc?" the patient wondered.

She replied, "Let's put it this way -- they're numbers."

"But Doc," he argued, "this is the way I see it!"

Much of my happiness or unhappiness is a result of my perception.
"This is the way I see it," I tell myself.

I see some problems as challenges that energize me to action and
others as obstacles that stop further progress. It's just the way I
see it.

And sometimes I see new situations as fun, and other times I see them
as fearful.

The busyness of my life can be OK if I see it that way, or it can be
a major source of stress. And an unexpected intrusion in my schedule
can be an irritant or, if I see it that way, possibly the most
important thing I could do that day.

Even an embarrassing mistake can be the beginning of a new learning
or an occasion to berate myself. It's in the way I see it.

One of the greatest blocks to my happiness is forgetting that it is
not always about what is happening to me -- it's more about the way I
see it.

Like Marcel Proust said, "The real voyage of discovery lies not in
seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." It's in the way we
see it.

From Lifesupport.

Lifesigns Life Quotes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails