Monday, January 14, 2008

GOING BEYOND MAILBOXES

I don't know about you, but I still get a kick out of getting snail mail.If you're anything like me, you'll be sure to get a kick out of the fancy residential mailboxes they have over at Mailbox And Beyond.
If you're not ready to part with your current mailbox, but would like to give it a new look, the guys over at Mailbox And Beyond can customize it for you too.
Well, they ARE called Mailbox And Beyond, so they do have more than just mailboxes. Address plaques, anyone? Looking at their stylish address plaques have certainly gotten me thinking twice about the cheapo plastic number signs that I slap on the front gate that I got at my local Dollar Store (the number signs, NOT the gate, mind you!)

They have a whole lot more at Mailbox And Beyond, ranging from birdbaths to door knockers. Very drool-worthy household adornments, if you ask me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails