Monday, May 12, 2008

LIFE SOUL SEARCHING IN EUROPE

One of my college buddies got married recently to his long time great romance life partner. He came by and asked me for suggestions on where to go for their honeymoon together. I suggested a European tour since his lady has never been there.Of all the places they should visit there, I suggested that they must stop by Rome, Paris, Dublin and London. Why? Because these capital cities provide one of the best wholesome travel experiences available for the casual traveler.

One of the major concern faced by my friend during the honeymoon planning was how to get suitable accommodations in the various destinations of travel. Based on my personal experience, I recommended CheaperThanHotels to him. I told him finding suitable accommodation like Rome Hotels as well as Hotels Paris and Dublin Hotels is easy and convenient through CheaperThanHotels.

A few days later he then told me he found some suitable London Hotels and he was glad that I told him about CheaperThanHotels. I am just glad I could help him out in planning his honeymoon vacation. A friend in need is a friend indeed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails