Saturday, January 30, 2010

TABLEWARE FOR LIFE


Most people do not know about the importance of having the right tableware to compliment their homes. With the right selection of stoneware designs, we can easily improve upon the aesthetic value of our food during presentation. Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, it is a good idea to invest in romantic Dinner Plates to set up the right mood and cook up something sweet and enticing for your lovely sweetheart.

Personally I do my research on Plates at Food on LA Times and my shopping at Pfaltzgraff. Right now Pfaltzgraff is having its tableware clearance sale with more than 800 discounted tableware with savings up to 84% off. In addition, you also get free shipping in the United States if your total purchase is over $75. Right now I am eying on the Daybreak Lazy Susan stoneware which will definitely make an interesting addition to my serving table.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails