Friday, September 4, 2009

SAVING GOLD IN LIFE

Times are hard and many of us are looking at ways to save money. Although some may argue that the economy is finally showing signs of recovery, one cannot be too certain. It's always good to save up some gold for a rainy day.

You see, I don't mind living the frugal life and re-purposing stuff around the house, but that wont pay bills for when I'm old. I've been looking at buffing up my Individual Retirement Account of late.

As a matter of fact, I had a chat with my neighbor about it yesterday about how to put gold in an IRA. I was a bit skeptical at first. The whole idea of how can I own gold in my IRA is alien to me, to say the least.

But my neighbor was going on and on about gold IRA transfer that I knew I just had to find out for myself what this hoo haa is about. I hit the internet and did some research on my own. Apparently, the concept of putting gold in an IRA isn't new and there are a number of firms specializing as precious metal asset managers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails