Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MOVING ON WITH LIFE

I got in touch with my good friend who was living in Florida last month. She was my travel buddy during my tour of Europe back in 2008. I was quite surprised when she told me she was moving to New York in a couple of weeks and was frantically looking for suitable Long Distance Movers to get the job done. When we talked on the phone I could feel that she was stressed out about the whole thing.

Naturally I told her to calm down and start off by getting a few Moving Estimates and Local Moving Quotes. She told me that she has already approached several Local Movers but was disappointed about the related charges incurred for obtaining quotes. I then told her not to worry as I know of a great information portal site that is perfect for her needs: movers.com

Within minutes she was feeling positive again about the big move as she found reliable movers to help her out. I am just glad that I can help out a friend in need.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails