Thursday, September 29, 2011

LEGACY OF LOVE IN LIFE

Malaysa Airlines plane on the runway - If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up.

A friend once told me of a caring and much-loved school nurse who
died. She was well known by the faculty and students, as she had been
there 35 years. When the principal an­nounced her death to the
children, many of them began to cry.

To help ease their grief, the school coun­selor had a group of
children draw a picture of what the nurse meant to them. One child
filled in her pa­per with red. "This is her heart," she ex­plained.
"It's too big for the paper."

At her funeral her friends and family clapped and celebrated her life.
She left behind a great legacy of love.

How will you be remembered? What leg­acy will you leave behind?

Toward the end of his life, Elton Trueblood made this observation: "At
the age of 93, I am well aware that I do not have many years to live.
Conse­quently, I try very hard to live my remaining years in such a
manner that I really make a difference in as many lives as pos­sible.
How do I want to be re­membered? Not pri­marily as a Christian
scholar, but rather as a lov­ing person. This can be the goal of every
individ­ual. If I can be re­membered as a truly loving per­son, I
shall be satis­fied."

After you are gone, people may forget most of what you have done. But
they will remem­ber whether you loved them.

From Lifesupport

Lifesigns Life Quotes

2 comments:

Movers Pro Hub said...

Hello,

If you are looking for usps movers guide this article gives you all of the details regarding moving...

United post forward said...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your blog, For the best resource for usps address change online, find out here now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails