Monday, April 7, 2008

DANCING WITH A CHAINSAW

I had never been a big sports fan. It wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to say that whatever real interest I had in sports came from years (and years and years..!) of playing video games. I can still remember my first racing game on the Nintendo Game Boy to this day. The year was 1991. Bill Elliott's NASCAR Fast Tracks was keeping me awake way past my bedtime. I don’t remember much about the gameplay, but what I do remember is having finally figured out what the acronym NASCAR stood for.

If you’re a NASCAR fan, and are constantly on the lookout for NASCAR Merchandise to collect, hop on by to Sports Nut Shop. I was browsing for some NASCAR Hitch Cover the first time I was there, and was completely floored by the wide range of NASCAR merchandise they carry. They’ve got NASCAR Apparel to a huge selection of NASCAR Gifts, such as lunch boxes, beanbags, keychains, and BBQ grill cover. You name it, they’ve got it.

Let’s just say you’re looking for merchandise of a specific NASCAR team. The guys over at Sports Nut Shop got that covered too. To look for Driver Name Merchandise, just select a NASCAR team from their drop down menu. The page will load with merchandise which carries the driver’s name. Like the Driver Name Gifts with the legendary Dale Earnhardt.

I filled up my wish list with a couple of NASCAR merchandise while I was there. Guess it's time to save up.

Oh, just in case you're perplexed over the title, it's taken from a quote by one of the all time greats, Cale Yarborough. Driving a NASCAR is like dancing with a chainsaw.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails