Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A PASSION FOR LIFE LONG SHOES

Back in my childhood years when I was about 12 years old, new years seem like fantastic joyful times for celebrations. One of my fondest memories is when I was out and about with my family shoes shopping for the new year.I still remember clearly how excited I was when I set my eyes on a pair of cowboy boots! Back in those days cowboy boots were a rare sight indeed so they were considered high value novelty items. I knew they were expensive so I was going to settle for a pair of sport shoes instead.To my amazement, my dear mom turned to me and asked me to try the leather cowboy boots on for size! I was ecstatic to say the least! I went back home that way grinning from ear to ear with a shopping bag in my left hand containing my brand new pair of smooth leather cowboy boots.

Nowadays, going shoes shopping has gotten much easier with ShopWiki. You can find shoes of various types and styles with just a simple search. What about myself? Well I still search for cowboy boots now and then to keep myself abreast of the current trend and fashion. Still very much into cowboy boots!

1 comment:

Metallman said...

It's amazing how a small gesture from a mother can stay with you forever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails