Monday, April 28, 2008

HAPPY SHOPPING

I’m all for trying on clothes before landing a purchase. What may look real hot on the mannequin may look ridiculous on you. But having said that, I would willingly take that risk if I could get better deals online.

When it comes to shopping online, you may find yourself hopping from one website to another; that’s how you’d shop in real life, anyway. If you’re looking for women’s clothing, there is a wonderful website that does the searching for you. It’s called ShopWiki.

Say you’re looking for a white shirt. Just type in the words “white shirt” in the search field and the search results will come back with a bunch of white shirts from several stores for you to choose from. Seeing all your options at a glance saves a lot of time than having to page hop.

Got a dinner to attend? Just type in “cocktail dresses” to see what’s out there. If you’ve got a particular color in mind, just pick the color on the top right of the screen. This is particularly useful when you’ve got a theme to stick to, say in a wedding. Just type “bridesmaid dresses” and pick the color you want. Or better yet, get your bridesmaid to make a pick. You'll be sure to have a beaming bridesmaid on your big day.

3 comments:

Arachne Jericho said...

Neat! I hate shopping for clothes because I have little time to do it (and it's not like I can type in "jean skirts" into a search box and hit enter).

Still, my experience with buying clothes online still sucks.

What's been your experience with ShopWiki?

Eliot said...

So far, I've never bought any apparel online that didn't fit me nicely. It's a matter astral projection (into clothes). Haha.

Yeah, if you find my blog entries at Everything Kimchi worthy of a technorati fav, or a blogcatalog linkex, please don't hesitate to do so. I shall return the e-love. Cheers!

bapped said...

wow this helped a lot in my search for a prom dress :D i was starting to get lost in all the typical-ness of online shopping, this is a nice breath of fresh air, thanks bunches!

-Regan @
bapped.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails