Thursday, April 3, 2008

KITCHEN ORGANIZATION

Just the other night, I was doing the dishes while telling myself that it was high time that I do something about the kitchen. With utensils strewn all over the place (and by all over the place, I mean in the cabinets under the sink, over the counter or sitting in the dish rack for as long as I can remember), it’s a real pain when you need to look for something.

You see, organization is not my forte. But I’m convinced that I can be whipped into shape with the right kitchen storage and organization helpers.

I think I would start with the pots. Word has it that Enclume pot racks are what dreams of are made of. Ok, maybe dreams of kitchen organization freaks. But the point is, they are really, really good. My mission took me to potrackixchange, where there are a whole lot of drool-worthy Enclume pot racks to, well, drool at.

Enclume potracks come in many shapes and sizes. You get to pick whether you want the pot rack to be hanging from the ceiling, or mounted on the wall. There’s also the freestanding type.



I’m really taken with this particular lighted Enclume pot rack:

It’s the perfect balance of form and functionality. Not to mention that it is a sure-fire way to blow the minds of my dinner guests.

“Dude, check out the guy’s Enclume Lighted 3’ Oval Rack”.

“Yeah, I know. Made with corrosion resistant forged steel at that!”

This is where I’d like to imagine smugly saying to the guys, “Thanks. I take pride in my kitchen organizational skills.”

I clearly have a long way to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for one for over a year. I just want to keep my most used pots handy and have no need for a big heavy one. I like the round one, haven't seen that one before! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails